Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rachel Vincent's Shifter Series



Rachel Vincent's Shifter Series caught my eye one evening while I was at work and peaked my interest so I did some research on it. I loved the summaries from Vincent's website and put all five on hold! I just finished the fifth, Shift, and am anticipating the release of the sixth, Alpha.


This series is your typical paranormal fantasy, with humans who shift into werecats! I like paranormal fiction, but I have never read about werecats and I must admit, I was hooked. For nearly two weeks my mind was full of this series and nothing else. My lack of sleep can confirm!
What made me live for these books, it was the storyline one hundred percent (okay, maybe the hot hot male characters who nearly always were without shirts helped!). The main character, Faythe, was your typical young woman besides the werecat thing, and just wanted to live her life her way. That is, unfortunately not what her father wanted ... and the fun begins.

If you like paranormal fan. fiction, you will like The Shifter Series as much as I did. Check out Vincent's Shifter website in anticipation for the release of the next book! http://rachelvincent.com/shifters.html

What are some of your favourite fan. fiction reads?

No comments:

Post a Comment